View Single Post
Old 28-06-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ★ INNOCENCE 单纯 ★ PROBABLY THE SWEETEST SYT EVER ★69 HJ★99 HDLY★BM★2xHJ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Just got out of the session with this lass. In my humble opinion, amongst all the MLs I have tried with liltiger, Cutie is still my no 1 in term of service and attentiveness.

Not to say this young lass Innocence is not good. This lass is very cute and chatty. Looks like a pint size Jap/Korean you wanna bring out on a date. She is that pretty. Massage was acceptable. The highlight was of course the special. She got the right figure for her size and I absolutely love her nipples. Unfortunately, she did not allow me to suck them. No 69 either. Her HJ was wonderfully executed and I loved it.

The GFE was not as high as I would like but maybe I am a fat dude and this is my first visit, so not her cuppa tea. As for RTM, I think I will go one more time to get more comfy with her. I so want to suck on those delectable nipples. If I don't succeed, I think I will move on.

But this lass is definitely a hottie. Worth a try!
can anyone confirm this?