View Single Post
Old 21-09-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Ex Gf That I Still Miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
I recently just broke up with a girl and it took me just a few days to be ok, not even a week! Even though the girl and I were together for like close to 6 months, it is very easy for me to move on from her.

The straw that broke the camel’s back was that she rejected my request on my birthday night! NO FUCKING WAY. The countdown basically started that day and I broke up with her soon after.

We had a crazy, crazy, crazy amount of sex and the sex was fantastic. We were still having sex up until the day before we broke up actually.

Steph is sweet girl type of chio, smiles a lot, very kind and smart.

From time to time, I still jerk off by viewing all the intimate photos and videos of us in my phone.

I suspect every guy will have the one ex they wish they are still together with…
OMG. Your ex ex sounds like the one that got away from me, except my ex had A cup boobs. My most memorable was she CIM, swallowed, sat up, smiled at me, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. Nice.

You made the right choice. Any rejection, especially on your birthday day, is a no no.