View Single Post
Old 15-08-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzz008 View Post
This was my first time doing 3p, Texted them early in the morning cos I wanted to be the first customer (I wasn’t but not the point). Scheduled for 11am, went for breakfast in the area till they told me I could go up. The moment I entered the room I got my pants pulled down and frenched by MM (TT was in the other room with another guy). Confirmed the package and then led me into the shower. Helped me wash and sucked me clean in there. Really damn shiok and I almost bust in there alr. Dried me off and led me back to the room, then started her proper service.

Started with my balls, then to my dick, sucking it whole. She was very attentive to my reactions and could tell when I almost couldn’t take it anymore, then she told me she wanted to get licked. Never made a girl squirt before but all the reviews of the girls are true. I licked her for just a short while and my entire face was sprayed with a waterfall. Really almost drowned there sia. After the first time she wouldn’t let up and made me continue, squirting another 2 more times. By that time TT finished with her customer and joined in. Here’s the FULL JAV experience.

They both pressed me down on the bed, licked my balls and dick at the same time while making out with each other in between. Then they pulled me to the edge of the bed deepthroating and rimming me together. I tell you guys, if you like rimming, this is something you MUST try. By that time not just I’m high, they also high, as TT sucking my dick MM also start sucking her tits. Then I positioned TT in 69, while MM continued rimming and fingering my ass. I kept licking MM and get the waterworks all over again. Of course, with 2 girls going at it for so long, I also cannot tahan alr, so I shot my load in MMs mouth. She didn’t stop sucking there, continuing until I finally told her to stop. She swallowed it there and then, then TT took over with the water BJ to clean me up.

After that, I thought it’s over, since that’s how my past experience usually has been. But no, TT helped me to wash up, then sucked me a short while more in the shower also. I felt like a king the whole experience. 100/10 will RTM based on the services

Ok lah but still must talk about some flaws (if not you guys say fake review right? Haha) MM not very pretty IMO (6/10), a bit chubby and enhanced tits, but her attitude and service is THE BEST I’ve ever had. TT is new, a bit shy, but q slutty looking (8/10). Also she was servicing another customer despite being supposed to be booked by me but ok lah, she came in soon after and MM took good care of me.

Overall verdict: MUST TRY (if you can try 3p TRY 3P).
Wonderful FR bro. 100% AV experience with this 2 relatives

TT is very meticulous on the aftermath cleaning with the mouth. There was once i shot my load CIM and was so tired I dozed off. She went off then came back to wake me up by blowing me with warm water. Fking shiok feel.