View Single Post
Old 19-02-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
queeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqueeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
It been 2 years since we last met. You was driving and complaining having runs for weeks..and complain that I am getting rounder..and rounder.. He start scolding me putting on weight....

I know you close to 16years, you and your wife are the first who bring me to parties. Intro all kinds of friends into my life.

You taught me how to taste wine, drink liquor.

From, club hopping with you and my friend every time without fail you will always drive me home despite I'm with my ex or my friend.

I always remember the days we club hop from Siam supper club, mdm wang, O bar, double O to zouk.

Or escape from light up at velvet or music underground cause I was still underage haha

Or any nice foodie place without fail you will always bring me this young sister to try..

Due to our busy schedule we lost contact for nearly 2 years. (Nv meet up) but.. We always just update how are we.. in whatapp.. You never mentioned your illness to me and also your divorce with your wife..

you let me know how a gentleman should behave... Tbh not much guys can be as gentleman as you. Willing open car doors for girls, pull chair for your wife and me too, always first one to foot the bills. Etc

You always remind me.. Lady are to be pampered and spoilt.. If a guy that let you tears stay away...

Last Xmas.. I got most shocking news in my life. You passed away on the Xmas eve. Till to date.. when I walk pass my void deck remind me of those days when I drank too much.
You & your wife will buy me mineral water and kopi O for me to drink and wait till I'm sober then send me to the door steps.

Whenever I go out as long as I quote your name or your wife name.. I will always have instance pass approved.

Dan, my big bro you are always remembered! Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most..

After reading the thread here.. Suddenly dan name strike into my mind.. Such a long post.. Pai seh