View Single Post
Old 25-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting out of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamApple82 View Post
Sorry for not replying for days.

Been's busy with work. yes there's a lot of work.

Well i think its over lol. She did call me a 2 nights ago, when i saw her number i realized that my heart didn't itch at all. Maybe the feeling is gone already, so yeah picked up the call and talked about how's things and such like friend.

Well she feel sick again and still went to work from our conversation. Nothing much to talk about also.
Good for you.... remember, the only future u will have with most PRC girls in this line would be as Friends.

With the economic downturn, $$ would be harder to come by so muz prioritize else sure die...since bonuses will be lesser this year.

Sigh... bros, time to consolidate and restructure.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details