View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marry whore u fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
im referring emotional feelings with whores, thats lust feeling. Most guys who fell for whores are based on egoistic feeling not the so called love feelings. though minority has happy ending but not majority. Will u encourage a normal peron to marry a whore? i dont think so. i know the point some bros are trying to say that happy ending may still happen with a whore. but do u all know who much effort, trouble and obstacle to go thru both physically and mentally to have such happen ending. Most wl, ml or fl has character flawed issue thats y they choose to betray their body to earn money. Vice versa we also choose to pay money for sex rather instead of being loyal with our partner. try telling normal gals we met that we pay for sex but we are the minority good pple who u can trust u see whats the response from her. I guarantee they shun away like they have met a rapist. in summary I just won't encourage a bro to marry a whore and most bro will give up half way before reaching the stage of getting marry
Agree. Haiz, if you think about normal circumstances of just making friends with MLs and FLs.... Kinda hard. Can never understand them even if they are your friends due to character issue. In the 1st place, why do we even need to understand them in the 1st place.