View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Totally Stranded together

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.sgsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER.

This contains graphic verbal depictions of sexual behavior between
consenting adults. If this offends you, STOP READING NOW.
-------------------------------------------

Last year, I had just finished my exams, all my friends had already made plans for the holidays and I was staring at weeks of boredom ahead. Then I remembered my elder sister also had no plans. She had just finished her exams at NUS too and she initially planned to go on a tour with her boyfriend. But I heard he was going for a trip with his otaku friends to Tokyo instead for the latest gadgets, anime, manga and whatnot. Though she was invited, she wasn’t at all interested in their activities and she didn’t want to go shopping alone. In the end, she stayed behind.

My parents had only 2 children, so we were very close to each other. Being 2 years older, my 22 year old sister has always taken care and looked out for me all my life. I absolutely adore and respect her for being the caring, thoughtful and kind person that she is. In school, my sister was one of the most popular girls in school, more for her alluring beauty than her introvert personality.

More specifically, she is a splitting image of Gwendolyn Wan, in both looks and figure. With a cute face, strangers warm up to her in no time and she made friends very easily. But what really made her stand out is her killer body. Her large tits, slim waist and perky butt were something girls will kill for and guys will pay a fortune for. In fact, I always thought she would make a better poster girl than Gwendolyn Wan. I think my big sis looks cuter, but that’s just me.

I knew she was the favourite fantasy among all my guy friends and a few of them had openly admitted they pcc to her before. Hell, if she wasn’t my elder sister, I would have too. She could have any guy she wanted but she fell for the smartest and richest guy in class, although not very good-looking. But nonetheless a good choice by any local girl’s standard.

Knowing that she was also hoping for an overseas holiday, I discussed my idea with her. In the end, we decided to book a trip to Maldives. I am a fishing enthusiast while she could go snorkeling. It was perfect. I booked everything online and we were so lucky to get the bookings last minute.

We travelled there by budget flight. The tour guide, a boatman in his sixties, picked us up at the airport and brought us to his boat where we were to stay on board a boat for five days. His boat was quite big but run down. Now I know why it was easy to get this booking. The boat probably wouldn’t appeal to most tourists and I hadn’t checked out this little detail. But it was too late for complaints and thank goodness my sis was easy-going. Sufficient food was stocked up for the whole trip. As we set off from the jetty, storm clouds were forming in the far sky. My sis and I were worried but the boatman seemed to know what he was doing and assured us the storm clouds will pass soon enough.

We could only trust his judgment. After an hour’s journey out in the ocean, he brought us to a recommended spot for fishing. We seemed to be in the middle of nowhere and land could not be seen. I brought out and set up my fishing gear on the boat while my sister unpacked our stuff from the luggage. When I looked up, the sky was getting darker and the winds were picking up speed. I was getting really worried now and called for my sis to come back up to the deck.

The waves were getting rough. The boatman turned to us and told us to put on life jackets for precaution. Sensing that the storm was approaching, he turned the boat around and headed back for shore. Within 15 minutes, the storm caught up with us. The first 2 big waves almost made us tumble. When we saw the huge 3rd wave coming, the boatman just stared and quietly said his prayers. Oh shit. I shouted at my sis to hang onto something and brace herself. Within seconds, the wave hit us like a truck and the boat nearly dismantled. The boat was shaking like a cradle and I was getting very dizzy.

When the next 4th wave came, we didn’t know what hit us. The impact was so strong, the I hit my head on the deck and lost consciousness. As the boat fell apart, we were all thrown overboard. That was the last thing I could remember. When I came to, the sky was clear. I didn’t know how much time had past. I was floating on the open ocean with the lifejacket on me. Debris was all around me. I could see our luggage not far from me but my sis was nowhere in sight. I grabbed onto a plank and shouted for her over and over. Next, I swam to my floating luggage and held on to it. At that point, I saw my sis lying unconscious facing up, not too far away from me.

Far away, I could see an island. I paddled on the luggage to my sis. I lightly slapped her to awaken her. When she opened her eyes, she was in a daze. I pulled her to the luggage and I slowly paddled us towards land. She took a few minutes to come around completely. She began to cry and I could only keep comforting her by telling her that help was just ahead. With our hopes up, we swam for shore. It took us about 3 to 4 hours before we reached the island, totally exhausted. As soon as we reached the beach, we lay on the sand, panting and thanking God that we made it alive.

After I had rested enough, I picked myself up and walked along the length of the beach. The only thing beyond the beach was a forest. The island was huge but seemingly uninhabited. The beach looked untouched by man and there was no sound around except for the familiar buzzing of insects from the forest. The only way for us to get help was to explore the forest. I told my sister to stay behind with all our belongings while I enter the forest and search for help.

The forest was easy to navigate, luckily it wasn’t too dense. Along the way, I could see several tropical fruits that could fill our stomach if we were to stay here for a while. After a 10 minute trek in, I came to a scenic waterfall clearing. There was enough space for us to set up camp and the water looked clean and drinkable. I went back to the beach and got my sis.

We first needed a roof over our heads and that was already challenging. I used my Victorinox pocket knife and sawed away at some tree branches to make the backbone of a tent. I cut some thick vines to use as rope to hold the frame together. Next, the thick tree leaves offered the best protection from the elements, so I had to gather as much as I could and arrange them on the naked tent to form the roof. I tried to make it as sturdy and spacious as possible, and I didn’t do too bad a job.