Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2004, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dubai

To all my Dubai bound Bros, here is my experience having been there no less than half a dozen times last year:

Hyatt Disco - the place is packed wall to wall with PRCs, Russians and off late Arabs (Jordanian, Morrocans, Labonese etc). You don' have to look for them, they'll smell amd smile you out. Just about everygirl you see in there is available so don't be shy,... just ask 'you interested in a date?' in local language 'can i fuck u tonite?'. The damage is around Dhr350 to Dhr450 whole night (depending on your negotiation skill and the hotel you are staying)... btw, you can party with her all night before bringing her back to hotel.
nb. Hyatt has higher quality stuff

York Int'l Hotel (2nd floor) - also packed with PRCs, Russian and some Africans. Use the same tag line,... around Dhr 300 whole night.
nb. lower grade than Hyatt

Le Meridien (near airport) - same same, around Dhr 350 whole night
nb. medium grade

Ramada Hotel (side entrance) - cheap stuff Dhr 250 to 300 whole night
nb. really shit grade

There are a couple of really hot discos (ask hotel clerk or taxi drivers) where it is jumping till wee hours of the morning. Usually Dhr 300 to 350
nb. okay grade (most of them from Hyatt after closing)

Sorry never tried the massage coz there are too many girls to choose from everynight. My personal favorites are the Lebonese or hot Morrocans... man they just love f**king us Asians for a change.

Have fun ppl.