View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Box-Office Hit!

A Box-Office Hit!

WL Name - Apple
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 25 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.6 m (w/o heels)
Tits - B cupper (soft) with pale brown nips
Built - Slim (right amount of lethal curves on the appropriate part of her anatomy)
Home Base - L1856 (formerly known as L1803)
Misc Info - She for sure has prior experience considering her top notch performance. Barely 2 month olds in GL.

Look - I wouldn't say she is very chio type but she is certainly very attractive and slutty looking. Very bonkable as she exuded lotsa sex-appeal with her overall packaging ... Some patrons said she resembles the local celeb, Fiona Xie ... Hmmm ... prolly 20% or less. I like her sharp nose and her rare looking lips (which has a small tear drop like tip at the top lip) ...

Bod - Very proportional tanned bod with a couple of faded tattoos on her lower frontal torso ... I didn't really noticed what kinda tattoos as we were so engrossed in raping each other the moment the door close behind us ...

Pre-shower Routine - Awesome performance ... We were very into each other in a spontaneous fashion ... Lotsa heavy petting and deep + passionate French kissing in the process ... Definitely not for the faint hearted joe ...

Shower Routine + Yi Tiao Long Svc - Another awesome performance ... I was pleasantly surprised as I was treated to a Yi Tiao Long service on an inflatable mattress ... Her skill in this segment was as good as Ding Ding (ex-WL of L0819) if not better ... It was a very thorough Yi Tiao Long service ...

French Kissing - First class ... Very erotically done ... The way she frenched me made me felt that she was pretty horny ...

AR - Very stimulatingly done ... I was positioned on my fours ... She lashed her tongue against my butt-hole with an ideal amount of pressure and she would skillfully caressed my dick simultaneously ... These days not many GL WL can perform AR very well ... The other one whom I gave almost perfect score was Chu Chu (retired from 54A) ...

BBBJ - Fantastically done with subtle but skillful Hand Actions ...

FJ - Out of this world commando performance was accorded to me ... I enjoyed every moment of it ... I simply can't get enough of her even with a 2-hour session ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Sighted a very chio & fair SYT with a devilish bod ... from another shop ... Confirm I shall fuck her very soon ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 01-12-2016 at 10:07 PM.