View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Managed to try 2 tuina shops run by prc below hdb blocks near marsiling mrt weeks ago which i tried not wearing shorts provided n the ml are ok with it, here goes,
1) a simple shop with onli 1 ml with plain looks, high massage bed are being block by portable curtains rack. massage is 4/10 but when being asked whether i like to took up jg, i had my doubts but gave it a try anyway which turns out that the jg is quite legit as she says she learn from signing up jg courses, hmm.... a simple shop with a plain jane with gd jg. Damage: sgd85 with 30min of massage n jg.

2) another shop i can say a is a simple shop too with with abit more deco n a few foot massage chairs with a counter in front. Also a owo shop with a slim prc milf. Body massage is good, more intense than the first shop with onli one choice of sgd50/ hr. Break the ice n the milf can be very nice to talk to. Ask her whether could help me stroke n massage my inner thigh which im a sucker for and yup she does it in a way which i loves it very much. Keeps getting down blouses as her round neck t for that day is real low low low. Finale a hj frm her. Damage: sgd100 all in. Will try to ask for more during my next visit .