View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Not going to Sungai Golok. If u intend to learn about the cheonging scene in that town, please read my past few FRs in SBF.

Spider in Danok was empty of customers when we went in at 8 pm on 20th, Oct. We looked see the empty tables and buzzed off. Slow walk to M Hotel ( formerly was KPK Hotel ). Many big newer hotels there, The Vista, Vouk, GD, MBI Resort and all over RM100 plus.

M Club, Cube 3 ( replaced First Club ), Jaguar Boss Club, New World KTV, many smaller ktvs, the closed S Club are in this area. Only the shop houses near M Club and M Hotel are occupied. Almost all other shop houses, apartment outside and further away from these M Club , M Hotel........are empty. Development here...............but no one live or do any business here in the outskirts. A real dead area.

Many farms, ktvs, many clubs closed down with rental or for sale signage. Less farm girls, less massage places ( Mutiara 1 and 3 closed ), Mutiara 4 opened up and is behind Oscar Hotel. Went to look see and got dinos inside. Less MLs in Oscar Hotel. Even a few older hotels in the old area that is near the immigration......shut down. No music from Casanova Club. Pluto Club .....not opened on a Saturday.

In M Club, about 100 puyings. Place was okay. No Singha, Chang, Leo beers. But got Tiger beer at THB 180 per big bottle, THB 220 for Heineken. Tequilas in glass tubes ( do not know the price.....as told the guy selling these to butterfly away ). All the male and female singers were in white with black ribbons on their arms ( me thought today was the day for their dead king that will be cremated ). Girls not pushy. Tequila and flower personnel not pushy. Next day, their non pushy attitude may turn into an all out war to sell to the customers. Not many customers gave flowers last night.

The puyings in normal outfits. As time ticked, they went on parade but stripped down in their sexy black outfits.....Many with half melons showing. Me never gave any flowers to the 2 ladies that was with me and friend. Just gave tips THB 100 to each girl.

Ticket booths in town, near Oscar Hotel do sell tickets to Singapore. So no need to worry too much but it will be a long journey back.

Last edited by Yokosi; 24-10-2017 at 01:41 PM.