Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

All in all, Janice was CIM-ed by me, COF-ed by Brian, DP-ed by Andy and I, and creampied by Andy.

As we were all recovering from the aftermath of cums and orgasms, slowly but surely, Janice came to her senses and was becoming conscious of her state.

She rose to her feet, and went straight into the attached bathroom without saying a word nor making any eye contact to anyone of us.

The 3 of us stood there for while before Andy and Brian exited the room, leaving me alone in there.

I sat on the edge of the bed. I thought I’d use the bathroom after Janice as Andy and Brian were using the one outside.

As I sat there spacing out, a voice came from the bathroom.

“Can someone get me a towel please?”

Janice voice was no longer stern or commanding, but sounded rather pleasing.

I grabbed a towel and knocked on the door.

“Come in.”

I opened the door and just stuck my hand in with the towel without stepping into the bathroom.

“Can you come in please? I am still in the shower.”

I stepped in cautiously, as I found it a bit awkward now to be seeing each other naked after all that passion of lust.

As I was approaching the shower cubicle, I saw Janice in her naked petite frame. She made no effort to cover herself.

She opened the shower door and took the towel off me.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” I said as my eyes met hers.

She gave me a smile as she was drying herself.

“You are Tom right?”

“Yes.. yes that’s me.”

“So you were the organiser for the Swap?”

“Eerrr… sorry, I don’t follow…”

“The Swap, your group chat activity?”

“Oh.. oh.. you mean… that group chat… yes, I was.. I mean… the 3 of us organised it… “

“Yes… but from the little that I have read, it would seemed to me that you were the organiser.. you suggested it, you made the rules, you made all the arrangements for the swap.. sounds like the organiser to me, don’t you think?”

It has dawned upon me now that Janice must have read the messages in the group chat.

“I suppose you can put it that way.”

“Any plans for another swap? Maybe you can count my husband and I in…”

“Eeerr… you’re just kidding right?”

“What makes you think I am not serious? With the knowledge that I possess, wouldn’t you think I am worthy of joining your swap activity?”

I didn’t know how to react or what to say.

“Go think about it. I will pose this same question to the other 2 outside. Now, can you be a good boy and go get my clothing from outside for me?”

I headed out to get Janice’s clothing. I saw Andy out there.

Before I could say anything, he said “Brian in toilet.”

For a moment, I felt awkward as I was still stark naked whilst Brian was semi-clothed with his pants on.

As I was picking up Janice’s clothing, I whispered to Andy “Tell Brian his boss wants to join our swap.”

“Huh? What?” said a blur Andy.

I left him without explaining further.

When I returned to the room, I saw Janice looking at her own body on the mirror. I must say she is damn freaking hot for her age. I couldn’t help but to look at her pert bottom and perky B-cup boobs.

“You like what you see?” she asked.

She must have caught me looking.
“I would be lying to say I am not,” I felt a bit emboldened to flirt with her by virtue our mini exchange earlier and also by me doing something for her; ie taking her clothes for her. I am actually beginning to like her.

“I am glad you are not lying then,” she continued the flirt with a smile.

I stood there watching her dress. She started with her red g-string. I loved how her pert butt positioned themselves nicely along the thin red string. She then put on her red bra, and slipped her hands into both her boobs to give them a lift, creating a very sexy cleavage. The rest was just her t-shirt and skinny jeans.

She then turned around and looked at me.

“I bet you are going to masturbate to the images of my naked body,” she said confidently.

I was trying to think of a witty retort.

“Not as much as how you would be recollecting me fucking you when you play with yourself later tonight,” I said pretending to be confident, but shaking inwardly.

She walked towards me. I was conscious and awkward at the same time that I was still stark naked.

She came close to me, and held my flaccid cock. She stroked it.

“Then let me remember how you taste like for my clit-playing session tonight.”

I didn’t quite know what she meant, but I soon found out.

She kneeled down and started sucking my flaccid cock. She masterfully sucked my cockhead in and out of her mouth, stimulating it against my foreskin.

I was shocked, but at the same time felt super aroused. I could feel my cock growing.

Janice looked at me as she sucked me. She could feel me growing.

“That’s a good boy,” she said before resuming to suck me.

Just as I was about to hold her head to enjoy her mouth with my cock in it, she stood up.

She held my cock in her hands again and said “That’ll do for this time.”

And she walked right out of the bathroom.

I was slightly confused. I thought the fellatio would lead us to something else.

I grabbed the towel she used and wrapped myself before heading out.

By the time I was out, Janice was already seated on the dining chair putting on her shoes.

“Alright boys,” she said reaching for her mobile phone before continuing, “that was a good session. I look forward to the next one – perhaps the final one if my husband and I are invited to your next swap session. I can assure you our participation would be worth your while.”

And with that said, she smiled and headed out from the apartment.

The 3 of us watched her walked out of the apartment and the door closing shut.

We looked at each other, processing what Janice just said to us.

Andy broke the silence among us “Did you hear that? She want to join our swap? Kanine this time siao liao. Eh Brian, how now?”

“Well, we did agree 3 sessions with her. So I guess she is now trying to say to us that if she joins us in the swap, that’ll be the last session.”

“But with her husband whom we barely know!” I protested.

“Eh bro, I also don’t want it. But hey, she is not forcing us. from the sound of it, she is giving us an option – 2 more sessions with her or a swap as the final session – I think it is worth considering,” said Brian defensively as the whole problem was his fault.

“Come to think about it, not bad also la. I mean, I dunno about you 2 but I enjoyed myself just now. If the husband not too bad looking, I think can la. But I think we should at least meet him first before we commit,” said Andy.

“Yes, that makes sense,” said Brian, slightly relieved that Andy was open to the idea of letting Janice and her husband join the swap.

“I dunno, I need to think over it first.”

That night ended unceremoniously after that unpleasant and unexpected discussion.

We headed back home, each to our respective wives who were out together that night whilst the 3 of us were fucking a hot MILF.

Tanya headed off to bed as the next day was a working day and she was slightly tipsy drinking with the girls.

I kissed her goodnight and went out to the living room for a bit.

I checked my phone. I had 4 messages.

3 from Susan on Wechat.

And 1 from Janice on WhatsApp.