View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Share of thoughts

Sorry to break your bubble, but i dun think you are ready for marriage. Be it to a China lady, vietnam lady, Singapore lady or whatsoever. The very fact that you would highlight a lady's nationality to determine whether to marry her shows great immaturity.

A person should be judge by her character as a whole not their nationality. I know of a few ladies from china that are much more cultured and richer than the average singaporeans.

One of my neighbours, a china lady bought a 2m house here in Singapore by herself. I am quite certain she dun need a singapore guy to obtain residency here.

Don't mind me saying, the china gal u know probably hails from tier 2 or 3 city countryside area....and most likely earn 2-5k a month here in singapore. China is a huge country, there are different tiers of people in their country just for ur info.

My advise would be give urself a few more years then date when u r truly mature.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm