View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: - 有缘无份的相遇 (a true story) -

Then I spoke.

"你在等人吗?", to which she shook her head. Gosh, she was really alone, just like me. What are the chances...

I move to the empty seat between us and told her that I was alone too. We started chatting a little and she told me more about herself.

She was originally from Guangzhou but moved to Shanghai to find a job after her Masters degree in the UK. Now working in an audit firm, a single girl in a big city. I told her it was my first time in Shanghai and where I had been to since I arrived two days ago. She laughed easily and told me she herself had not been to some of these places before despite having lived in the city for 2 years.

She has a great smile and lovely laughter... Usually I prefer tall girls with long hair but she's able to carry off the short hairdo very well, and it suits her lithe, athletically petite frame.

We continued listening to the band play, but now paying a little less attention as the conversation between us became more frequent and I started moving my chair a little closer to her. The band was loud so we had to talk into each other's ears to be heard. She smelt so good (I found out later she uses Jo Malone fragrance), and I felt myself getting increasingly intoxicated... And not just because I was drinking whisky neat!

Last edited by whelan22; 07-09-2017 at 11:25 AM.