View Single Post
Old 19-01-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by automatika2 View Post
Guys, I'm another silent reader of this forum... This time I'm in HCM alone and I walked into an MP and gotten a BBBJ (mostly HJ, BBBJ max 20 secs). Initially just wanted HJ but my Didi head took over.

I've read through this post and I'm now very worried about STD especially when I'm trying to get baby with my OC. I have seen fellow guys here advising strongly against telling OC, just pray and get tested. Should I continue doing it with OC as usual?

Also, what would be the suggested timing to test? I saw the link https://www.sbfsg.net/showpo...1&postcount=10 and it sounded like I should get a urine test 2w after my encounter and a blood test 4w after my encounter (and possibly blood test 3m after)?

Regretting bro here
Hi bro, can tell OC u stressed from work and avoid sexy time for 1m then go test