View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
You yourself also foreigner when go to all this local joint?
So you are pretending to be local by speaking thai and spend like thai in the local joint...am i right?
So how fluent thai is needed and how much budget est to spend at this local joint?
Since i am also foreigner i believe budget should be ok but dont know will become billionaire playground or not when I step in cos you havent advise on budget.
Someone said u speak Thai very well is good in LOS ( not leOrio ). What horse shit !!!. Speak Thai good, no puyings will come to you. They said that u, a playboy, chasing girls. Have no good heart. Come here to party, to drink, to fuck ladies. Same sentences from G club girls, agogos puyings even those in Intramarra places and road side ktvs, soapies, fuck joint smaller massages on Suk road. They have sex just because of your money not to be your wife because u speak good Thai.

If Cheongka wanna boast, let him boast. If he wanna put in false picture, to me, so what ?. If Thermae is good to him, let it be excellent to him. I do not care after 10 yrs in BKK, 30 yrs cheonging LOS. Let every FR here be taken with a pinch of salt. U don't know that, meh, 55055 ?.

Last edited by Yokosi; 31-07-2017 at 05:38 PM.