View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Newbie report - July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
ooopppss..u mean there's someone using multiple account just to talk cock and stir things??? oh my..such pathetic loser

maybe he just wana make noise on every FR to discourage ppl from posting, so ugly old nerd like him can have more chance to get girls attention or this is impacting his biz?
U be surprised there are some losers who seek pleasure doing childish things like this. Ugly or not , I'm not sure but definitely won't be able to get laid with pretty girls. Because instead of grooming himself in real life , he invest his time on "ownself talk to ownself song" that's why he can only seek "pleasure" here.

As for people who might tell u that they know this girl or etc , they did not even show proof of conversation/name etc. So it's just probably trolling u. I patronise many clubs more than most people here on a regular basis due to my work, and i dun even dare say/mention I rem all the working girls in villa/aladdin/tomorrowland/Pimp etc. Dun get too excited defending yourself either.