View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24369 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
U probably caught her at a bad time when she's moody.. and even so.. She did provide all Cat150 service other than the nonobligatory Frenching and BBBJ...
There are so many others that don't provide those 2 services too so don't U think it's a bit unfair to just single out 1 WL?
I am just relating my experience with Linda here, which I regarded as a truly disappointing experience! Encountered a "far worse" experience with Karen of 1649 a couple of months back which I also shared in that thread. Others may find Linda and Karen great, so be it ...

Poor service aside, I have never had a WL so rudely switching off the lights making the room dark while I am still putting on my clothes and slamming the door after knowing she had a dissatisfied customer! It's simply atrocious!