View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
demotian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

A super model leggy Linda

This is really my first FR, this girl worth this!

Name: Linda
Base: W17
Origin: Zhejiang, experience at KTV as a dancer~

Looks: 8.1 I would classify her as a slutty looking instead of sweet candy, made for sex!

Boobs: 8.0 I never expect a pair of huge ball at a model body, just nice with her slim size.

Body: 9.0 OMG, this is what I have to introduce, this honey is about 165cm and her leg is I die for!! The most beautiful leg I ever met!!! Body slim and fair smooth skin.

Voice: 7.5 Voice is one of the things I mind very much. Her voice is normal, right for your sex.

Preshower: 7.2 As i just finished exercise, I rejected her hug, but for your visit i am sure will be a surprise!

Shower: 8.1 Standard Cat150 process. Body to body massage and BBBJ with same chat~~

Cathbath: 7.5 This is one thing I do not really like here, she use water in mouse go all around my body, too fast motion for me..

BBBJ: 8.0 Just good. Not a lover for this.

AR: 8.8 As mentioned by other bros, after AR she use vibrator! If you are not used to that just tell her~~

Frenching: 9 This girl wold me she is really selective at this, But luckily she frenched me passionately from the start.

Painting: 9 The mark I give can tell everything, love her body movement!!

FJ: 8.3 We are both in the mood then, I cannot use any skill and just speed up, a little short... Not her faulty~ She is just too sexy...

GFE: 9 A lot of chat and she told me she really don't like the old ugly uncles, so uncles please choose others...

Overall: 8.5

RTF: yes