View Single Post
Old 16-08-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Sizzling Hot Lass

A Sizzling Hot Lass ...

WL Name - Linda
Origin - Zhejiang, PRC
Age - 23-24 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.6m
Home Base - WH17
Misc Info - Has prior experience in the flesh trade. Debuted 2 months ago

I would not classify her as a chio lass by GL CAT150 standard. But she is definitely sizzling hot (sex appealing) both looks and service wise. She looks a tad like Media Corp veteran, Zoe Tay ... She is the proud owner of a set of beautifully rounded and perky full B cupper frontal assets. She is fair and has superbly smooth facial & body complexion ... I can see veins running along her body and tits ... She has the sizzling hot services to make her a hot ang pai ... I was pleasantly surprised and mesmerized ... Hahaha ...

I shall post a detail FR once I have more time on my side. Watch this space if u are keen ...

Enjoy the above brief commentary for the time being ...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-08-2015 at 10:18 PM.