Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
amspascha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
not sure how much this is as you didnt state prices but i know a place run by chinese gusy who bring over genuine chinese girls who operate liek the old CP/DG suanas the prices are 80 min from 1000000 kip to 1500000 kip or pay in USD 125 USD to 185 USD per session, the taller ones are in higher category.
I believed, after the severe crackdown by the central government raid in Guangdong province(Especially DG)in China since 2014, there are many employers and girls move to abroad to countries nearby China to continue there business, and with higher prices than the average it were in China before 2014.

Now in China mainland, Shanghai could be the only city which sauna business still widespread with regular raids. The price is still going up. I had been Shanghai in 2016, the price range from 800—1500 RMB Yuan equals 120—220 USD. But these are the normal places’ price, according to my friends the high level venue have raised there prices from 140 USD in 2014(before raid) to almost 300 USD in 2017 with decline in quality of girls and service.

I have also been Da nang, Vietnam in 2016, had a look at a Chinese sauna in a 5 star hotel, and they also offered DG style service for 270 USD! After I saw the talents I just leave away.

So 125---185 USD if the quality is OK, for DG style service is not very expensive. As now more young Chinese girl don’t have the “heritage abilities” of their “seniors”.