View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24447 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/yi-yi-massage/

Tried this 1.65m tall Chengdu lady, who has been in Sg a few days ago. The photos may be younger version of herself?? She is here on a 6-mth work pass. A young milf, she has smooth complexion and shoulder length hair. She has natural C+ boobs, a little saggy from its weight. Good for boobs lovers. Yiyi has nice butt, shapely legs and a sexy body (not slim, not fat). Formerly a beautician, she provided good massage, sexy fingering and sensual boobs massage. Stripped down to a black lacy panty (she is on code red), she exhibited strong gfe. Could provide loving lip kisses (YMMV) Yiyi is accommodative to various requests, within her boundaries. She allowed me to fondle her pussy from outside panty. Guess she could accommodate a lot more playability after her code red??? (Did not take up the CIM, only HJ. Tantalizing good!)

Last edited by ejectjoy; 28-03-2024 at 09:51 PM.