View Single Post
Old 23-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
jovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18H11 - Cat 80 thai

Walk pass L18 today and saw a big sign 11. Went in to have a look although I know is a Cat80 house. Plenty of gals to choose from and finally decide to ask OKT for recommendation. Straight away recommended G12 and told me she is good in massage. Have a close look and decide to go with G12. She seem to be very surprise and she like pointing to other gals 'is me, is me. Confirm is me'.

Paid and follow G12 to the room. She is from chiang mai and can speak chinese. Small build and look wise I give her 7. Proceed to bath as normal and a action start. She gave a good catbath with no rush job which I quite enjoy. Unlike those Cat50, chop chop finish, chop chop go. I have managed to change a few positions with her before I released. Took me about 15mins and that the different between Cat80 & Cat50. G12 asked me want massage. Of course, indeed no disappointment as recommended by OKT. Simple thai massage with some crack bone style to end whole session.

Overall, no rush and relax after 45mins is up. Too many choices to choose from this house and just pick the right one.