Thread: Sister in law
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 7
Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Sister in law

The driving to KL is pretty dull. Only till halfway thru, am really tired cos OT previous night, Wifey agreed to take over & let me rest.

Now with both girls in front, I'm good enough to lie flat on the back for a short nap.

Doze off almost instantly... till I was waked up by some giggling...

Priied open eye slightly, saw the 2 talking....

Y: I seriously dunno how u can sleep every night with that kind of snoring..

W: like that lor... I think I sometimes snore also. But he always so nothing.... asked him before & he say I never lor...

Y: who say u never? Among 3 of us u the loudest...

Both look at each other & started laughing hysterically.

Well, in my lying position, head behind driver seat, I can see the contour of Y's entire side view.both in white spaghetti hugging shirt & shorts. Seriously, I'm a suckered for that kind of shirt. 32b, zero tummy fats...

With this wonderful view, I felt a stir below & in a matter of just mins, I start to have a MILAN, action station.

I was like stroking it slightly to the beautiful view non stop, was not too long when precum starts seeping out.

About 20mins later,

Y: Ooi, u want some sweets or not?

W; ok

Y starts to unbuilt her seat belt, stunned, I stealthly put my had by the side. But wait, my Milan is still in "take post"

Can't think or do anything, just keep my eyes half wide shut, see how bah...

Y turns and & start searching for her bag.I actually placed it as a pillow. But the sweets were in the side pocket so there's no need to wake me up.

She bent over to pick up the mentor & dammed... the 2 small peaches were just 2inches from my face. My Milan is armed now. Just waiting for FCO only. She was looking and for the drinks I had bought earlier when she saw my glorious state.

She just stared... stared only... with a wicked smirk smile.

Y: W, where's the drinks HM bought just now?

W: dunno. Shd be on the floor board ba...

Y: orh

Knn. Water only next to my knee, behind her seat.

She half climb over to reach out for the plastic bags when Wifey suddenly jammed on brakes due to tour bus cutting out to the right Lane... mind u Bros, my wife standard is min 150 on NSHW. Y was thrown forward towards dashboard, I almost thrown out of seat, wife steps on gas again. now both of us were thrown backwards with Y'so left hand on my stomach, right hand pressing on my.....

Y didn't say anything... but whispered something I barely made out (混蛋,rascal) but then, hand still there. Knn... who more 混蛋?

W: u guys ok?

Y: Yar

HM: nnbcb. (That's my character. If I dun scold... something is wrong)

Y: WAH... scold vulgar words lor...

HM: nabei... this kind of ppl want die go find others lah.... I haven't become father ok...!

Y: W, I nv know he so money lor... think of family first... thought he had not playeed enough yet...

-----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----