Thread: Sister in law
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 7
Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Sister in law

-----上回说到-----

Y: W, I nv know he so man lor... think of family first... thought he had not playeed enough yet...

Kaoz... when she said "so man lor", gave a nibble on my Milan jnr, causing it to take post agn.

Turned around & look at me, another smirked smile...

The entire ordeal lasted no more then 30secs. But was thriller then me 1st time jumping out of a c130 back in the army days.

Let go of me & climb back to the vehicle comdr seat. From there on, she did not hv the slightest eye contact with me. Y tarted to talk to Wifey like perfect normal.

But then, I realise something, she is sitting upstraight, with the safety belt between her 2 peaches, making it seems so enticing to me. Sit up straight away behind Wifey, pull down my bermuda slightly & start to pacify my Milan jnr. It was all done discretely, only possibility for Wifey to realise is probably the familiar gun powder smell from Milan Jnr.

Wifey had just started eating her mentos when I realise Y doing the sniffing of air action.

She turned her head abruptly to face me, only to catch me doing a dry run prior to live firing.

W: Ooi, what happened? What u saw?

Hiam Hiam misfire.

Y: No lar... saw the interesting stone design on the other side of road.

W: all almost the same mah... grey stones...

On saying that, Y was slightly shaking her head, looking straight ahead, with the mouth action.........

Saying "no, keep' without noise tho.

-----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----

Not sure if it works this way, but if points are required to get me out of moderation, hope can get some kind Bros to do so. Thanks in advance.