View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My first time go MP

did the ML gives u a red packet for 1st timer lol..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corlick View Post
Drove past this MP many times and always knew it was not simple. Finally decided to try. I have always resisted out of guilt and moolah but I decided to just throw money away.

When I pressed the bell, an auntie appeared. I was thinking and hoping she was just the receptionist. She led me to a room and then I just got undressed (with my underwear still on).

Finally the ML came in, and gosh it was really her. I am not kidding when I said she is an auntie. Although you could tell back in her days she probably was a syt. Probably 20 years ago.

Hence from the get go I decided I wasn't gonna want anything more than just the customary massage.

She asked me when didn't I take off my underwear. I just told her it was a bit cold I prefer to leave it on.

She proceeded with her massage. Which she knew and I knew were just customary. She asked where else have I gone for massage, and if there were anything "fun". I replied I have been to a few places and all were alright.

In my mind I wanted to end the massage already. Stop the agony. She's not the syt I want, and I ain't the customer she want.

She asked a couple of times, telling me if I wanted extra services, and told me they depended on those to earn more money.

To be frank, had it been a syt, my little brother may have done the thinking. But this time, my big brother was thinking clearly.

In the end, I told her it was too cold and wanted to end the session (30mins early). She gave me a final rub and said next time don't come to such places if I just want a massage only.

Well, I guess we both got what we wanted, and both also didn't get what we wanted.

My first time at a MP...