View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 11
cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!
Re: Massage along Changi road

[QUOTE=cestycesty;14113963]Well.. After my regular ml left back for home. I've been recceing ard Changi road. Been to a few along there. 3 actually. There's one with a girl name Yuki. 3 person shop. Yuki quite pretty 6.5-7/10. Age ard late 20s. Massage good can massage hard 8/10. Pricing pretty decent as in per normal. RTM

There's another one name cindy. Thai operating at a different shop. Massage is good 8/10. She's not bad in terms of looks 6-7/10. Pricing is decent too. RTM

Now this shop that I just went to. Diamond spa. I'll name it. Fuck this place. Over price. I didn't even bother to get the masseuse name. Mechanical HJ. Asking price is 80/100/120/150 for HJ/BM/BJ/FJ.QUOTE]

Was recommended by bros to give a try on this "D' spa, check-in late evening after 11.30pm (was told is better before 10pm) and was assign by gal name Angela, overall I think is my bad day, same thing happen to me as what was mentioned by TS above. to me is not about the charges, is more onto service I leave the place and went to Yuki place, Yes she manage to bring back my good mood too and we have a happening 60mins this place is recommended. By the way can TS share Cindy ctcs. Thanks in advance. there is few more MPs that can really give a good rubs along this area.