Old 05-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cd bbw btm

( thanks EE and sori Berzerky while writing it i cummed ... ) ....

Get into doggie postion Justine … I did , she used her well lube cock head and started rubbing it over the mouth of my CD-hole … it was fucking unbelievable … her cock head was red and big like a huge plug , her lacy white panties pulled down , my yellow gstrings pulled aside … she was cock rimming me ! … oh fuck …. Look in the mirror she said … there I was all bend down like a bitch of a sex hungered dog … white orangy stripped dress .. wigged all dolled up fem-male … CDJanetkoo her hands firm on my hips , beautiful smooth skin , china doll wig like a PRC prostitute with a huge cock … the music was loud deafenining in our ears our moans were drowned from the erotic screaming of bottoms in adjacent rooms getting rammed … and there we were – 2 trans-females in a private roomed shamelessly gyrating our hot bodies … I am clean dear . I am going in ….

Janetkoo popped her huge cock head into my ass hole … OOOOOOOOO fuck ….. I screamed …….. She popped it out again , and pop it in …. And out … OOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK JANETKOO !!!!- she was enjoying this torture on me … expanding my well lube CD-hole with her CD-cock … plugging in and out the rim of my ass is the most sensitive …. She grabbed my hips and plunged ….

OOOOOOOOO FUCK JANET KOO FUCK ME FUCK JUSTINE !!! I screamed … the china dolled haired sister plunged her long stiff hard thick 7 incher deep into my doggie ass … my whole body arched when I felt it went in … no condom . fuck plse don’t cum in me … plse don’t cum in me ….

I wont Justine relax … she said …. And plunge me again … it was different without condom …. It was smooth , hard , warm , hot even … I could grip it with my CD-hole muscles … which she enjoyed … she was fucking me … I was masturbating her with my cd-hole …. She was looking at the mirror …. OOOOO JUSTINE your fucking ass is so BIG ! … fucking body I so wanna RAM ….. JUSTINE JUSTINE …….

At this stage I could not distinguish fun pain pleasure sexy sperms lubes music cool hot sexy love rape …. It was one incredible feeling being fucked by a CD-Tranny-TOP and a beautiful one …. Janetkoo’s right hand snaked down to my yellow gstring and started pulling jerking shaking masturbating my erect cock ….OOOOOOOOOO GAWD …. JUSTINE lets cum together …. Lets cum ….. my cock was hard her jerking was so fucking enjoyable … I closed my eyes and let her pound me pound me jerk me jerk me … she was a BTM pleaser and I just enjoyed this brief moment in sex heaven …….OH GAWD …. OH GAWD Justine JUSTINE I AM GOING TO CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ….. Her boobs heaved …. As I quickly turn around ….. Shooot on my face Janetkoo ….. Her sperms exploded in a millions squirts white hot pungent sticky like a web if covered all my face wig mouth my closed eyes … my neck dripping down to my cleavage my CD-boobs …staining my face …. And the dress … covered in Tranny gunk … OOOOOH she moaned as her beautiful face rested on my chest … Oh Justine … I love it … she raised her right hand to my mouth and I licked my sperms mixed with hers on my mouth … this beautiful bitch fucked me and made me cum .

We should do this more often Justine … yes JanetKoo we should – thanks goodness for PinkDot 2013 !