View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: How to identify post op trans?

No 100% way to know
but i use the guidelines below. the chances of a post ops trans increases if each condition is true.

1. check bone size / structure. most girls dont naturally have broad shoulders like men do. Unless they're a professional swimmer. Face structure too, beware if their cheekbones, jaw bones look too sharp naturally.

2. similiar to 1, check their height. girls are shorter than men on average. > 175cm is a red flag for me.

3. voice. even trans cant consistently fake their voice. they do need to take a break from it every on and then. make them talk a lot, talk fast and never leave their side all this time. once you go toilet break, they'll start talking in their natural manly voice while you're away. Another trick is when they get drunk cause people like to talk a lot of shit when drunk, it might give them away as they cant consistently keep up with the fake voice.

4. behaviour. if she likes to let people see her naked too willingly and openly to any stranger without any compensation on her social media, high chance she's a trans. They just behave a little different from real girls.

5. Applies to thailand only: check their ID. they cant change their natural gender on their IDs. but then again, how will you know its his real ID that he's holding / showing you?

6. 1 last check before you fuck her. Fake pussies dont get as wet as real pussies. The kind of wetness they have is also a bit different. When you fuck enough girls, you know how pussy juice texture is like. Also check whether the pussy juice start to foam / have residue when dried.