View Single Post
Old 27-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold
Re: Korean Girls Review !

For the benefit of others, I will put my 2 cents worth here.
Actually, the gist of the frustration by ocbcwhore is true if you are paying a premium of $350 as compared to Iconick (still the best, consistent quality and service) and IwantFLS. I happen to also try the 3 gals he mentioned and basically his description is not far off. I guess for me the biggest disappointment in looks, body and boobs will be Jin. Totally different. But I had a good session with her. A very nice gal like a friend. But then we are going for "quality" bonks at this price.
This month is totally broke liao. For standard service, anyone should go to Dome 2 and not pay the price for the kimchis. Maybe I am a sucker for aesthetics as I don't feel so hurt paying Chae but the rest although I had a good session except an SOP type with Chae, I feel the money pinched!
Eun Jung will be the most service orientated of the "disappointments" I had.
If comparing these, the recent re-arrival of Yuki under IwantFLS is a good alternative. She came early this year and I had 2 sextisfying session with her then. Hope she maintain her service for those who rely on my comments because I myself had differing service standard when I RTF the same gal, very rarely happen though.