Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiswife View Post
I know this probably belongs to some women forum but I figure why not ask the men themselves.

Long story short, I found out that my husband has been seeing prostitutes in the last 2.5 years and flipped out. He said he's sorry and will not do that again. He's willing to let me monitor all his finance and online/phone activities.

I'm pretty sure my husband is not the first men to have been caught. To those who have been caught, did you really change?

I want to know whether I can trust him that he will not do that again.
Im sorry, what is wrong with commercial sex? Men need variety. Its biological. If he can surpress it, its just mind over body. Most cant. You can feel sickened and end ur marriage, but unless you can guarantee your next hubby is saintly, sorry but to a man, body (lust) wins over mind most of the time. I suggest you work it out with him. Set boundaries for acceptable cheonging behaviour. Im sure u fell in love with bim not for hia dick, do you probably can accept that his dick doesnt belong to you. As long as he remains emotionally faithful? Thats just mu 2 cenys. Doesnt apply yo everyone. But to each his own