View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all
Re: Sexiography of a hornyping

My small head swelled so much my big head could no longer think probably. I followed Xiao Qin (real name Juan Juan)across to the next platform. I was not concern about whether I would be late for my mother's birthday dinner anymore.(mind you i have never been late for such occassion. that was the one and only time.)
My heart was pounding rapidly, my penis was erected and I was fighting the urged not to hug her from behind. I was becoming daring as i stood close behind her, sniffing intensely her wonderful womanly fragrance (to be exact it was mostly her Dior perfume)
I was behaving as I was invisible to her. The train arrived and I followed her fearing I would lose this amazing hot beauty. My nose was a millimetre from her soft long hair as we boarded and squeezed into the train. Like a protective boy friend I used my body to shield her so that I have exclusive view of her two large, fair and beautiful neh neh. I tried hard not to get caught staring down the opening of her red top. I pretended to look around before turning back to visually feast on her melons.
I could not remember which station it was but soon she alighted. I follwed swiftly behind her. I began thinking hard of how to break the ice with her and asked for her number once I have the chance. We walked out of the station and she increased her pace. I quicken my steps to catch up and was starlted when she stopped suddenly and turned to face me. It was very awkward as I did not know whether to pretend to walk past her or stop in my track. As I slowed down I noticed she was looking straight at me with a condecending smile (still very beautiful). My faced heat up instantly.
Qing : 大叔,你还没看够啊?
I was so shocked I stood still looking at her unable to utter a response. After perharps half a minute she spoke to me again.
Qing : 你跟着我干嘛?
I forced a smile and replied
me : 我想认识你
She turned around and continued walking. From experience I quickly walked up next to her.
me : 我叫阿宾。你呢?
She ignored me and walked on. I walked alongside her for another minute or so before she stopped again.
Qing : 你还没看够,没爽够啊?
she said with an annoyed face.
me : 我是个为他人着想的人,尤其是我很喜欢的人。
I replied her with a serious expression.
me : 我看得很爽。可是你还没爽怎么能办?
Since she was so daring I decided to up my stake. She started to giggle.