View Single Post
Old 30-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Newbie report - July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
You are right it doesn't matter. But in reality I'm not arguing over a girls pic. I just think nobody should feel "threatened" or subjected to bullying to share information on a forum which purpose is to, ironically, provide information. This has been going on for far too long and too often.

But I shall agree to disagree with 55055 and rest my case. Clearly any rebuke will lead to nowhere and I don't want to add irrelavant clutter to a thread not meant for this purpose.

Cheers draven78eric.
Such is the culture here that whenever someone post a FR, it will be scrutinised every word,incident,details. So much so that no one really bothers to post anything after their trips to Thailand.

Everyone becomes silent readers with the regulars finding fault, so much they dun bother to post again. Plenty of TCSS about irrelevant topics inside the so lengthy threads.

No doubt some would say, when u post , do expect criticisms or feedbacks. But I guess alittle would be good. Too much of it could be seen here. Also there's nothing wrong with people who prefers ladyboys or any sorts.

Not implying anyone here but the forum has lost its appeal for it used to be with plenty of sharing/info/prices.