View Single Post
Old 24-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
handstand is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhandstand is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New thread for PRETTY HU WEI...

Bros, Yep! To U all those reading... Hu Wei (say HW) IMHO is the "BEST-EST"!!!
I may need to borrow fingers n toes to count my RTFs to HW. Yet, every time has been unforgettable. There are the basic rules to follow, like not showering together and frenching (actually, not even kissing!) however one will easily forgive HW, cos the quality is in her deeds that follow!
Last week I met HW.
My solo shower was a blissful drift away from work; as soft arcs of water fell on my body. Enough to massage, yet unable to quench my lust for HW. Soon after, I laid my chin on folded arms and waited for HW to do the same. A familiar palm pressing a white towel wrapped silhouette strutted into the soft light. HW bent over as she climbed my mountain. I took in the fragrant Chanel scent and felt her hair gently caressed my body. I tuned over to allow the travel to move belly ward and beyond. She reached behind my ear to let out a soft moan and begun her tongue tickling. It was sensational!
My Root shone like a red beacon and blood vessels filled to rocket point. I understood HW wanted me to unwrap her gift as the towel disappeared under my forceful pull and uncovered an ogling bounce. For a while I tried to follow her eraser nips but found my tongue hanging like the gardens of Babylon. Her cat cleaning act systematically mapped every accupoint associated with manhood. The polishing point on the helmet was the best I ever "GOD" (blur already...got). Unable to cope with the excitement, I pulled the rubber over my skin and plunged into a creamy hot pool. Sloosh and splash, I pelted into a pink abyss. We shift gears a few times. I tested HW's lithe body from Missionary to Reverse gear and a Standing wheel barrow stance. The shadows and sound provided all round entertainment. Her "BTH CFM-harder-look" provided main catalyst for joy. I couldn't hold and gleefully sent my white gummies into Hiroshima.
After the steam settled, I gradually returned from animal land to find HW wiping sweat beads off my satisfied face. She gently nursed me into second wind and my sails were hard from her blowing. I accepted another P.A (Personer Accident) insurance cover in a space of 15 minutes and repeated my assault of her crevice. The babe made me released once more! It was "Me Tarzan, you Jane"...Good night...Good bye!

Looks: 9 with nice Big dole eyes, Almond face, (like the younger Diana Ser)
Complexion: Smooth and a slight tan
Body: 9 Solid and Firm, flat tummy,no fats and right curves, great butt and legs - very fine hands and feet.
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 45kg
Cat bath: 8 Accu-puncture all my sensual points
BBBJ: 8 (if you survive spilling your juice early) vacuum knows where to go
FJ: 8 All position, responsive sound-surround with BTH CFM-Harder Look
Painting: din try, too busy with feeding my brother but HW likes a lot
GFE: 10 I do feel wanted and she gave it all
Damage: a GENEROUS xtra tip for her unparallel service
RTF: numerous
Summary: Beautiful, classy and sensuous to top great skills and GFE attention
Hope all Bros enjoyed PCC with my FR and please take care to keep the trajectory away from the computer screen! Up me some points and leave your nicks for me to kamsia too.