View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rolling good time ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
What a coincidence - bao er from Chong Qing was the PRC cat 100 of 24M13 that I liked. I think you also have good reviews on her
Bwahahaha ... Thats correct, mate ...

I used to adore that CAT100 88 from 24M13 too ... She was a notty and spontaneous chio lass ... With a model physique to boot ...

Bao Er is altogether a different species ... She reminds me a little of the sweetie pie Xiao La Jiao formerly from 1803 ... But the latter is taller ... Both offer passionate sex service and equally good physique ...

Forgot to mention in my FR that this Bao Er is so fair that I can see faint green veins around her breasts and upper torso areas ... This may also suggest that she has very thin skin ...

My Personal FR Thread: