View Single Post
Old 21-05-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

funny happening from yesterday. I went to 1658a and bonked Yang Niu. She is always her cute blur look.

Enjoyed her sensual AR, BBBJ and cat bath. her tender fair skin good for the touch, and nice firm breasts good for the lick.

suddenly she asked me an interesting question. She asked if she should shave off her golden brown pubic hair. I straightaway said no no no. I told her that her unique golden brown natural pubic hair is rare. I like it. She said "oh, ok".

I hugged her, caressed her and pumped her hard. Her response was great and had feel. Great experience. After the bonk, i left the room and saw the Korean lookalike mistress Xiao Qiao. Her two big fair boobs high beamed at me.

The shuangfei gotta wait, I told her. Need to prepare myself for the super shuangfei, being crushed by two pairs of big boobs from Xiao Qiao and Yang Niu. Prepare some good tonic for myself first.