View Single Post
Old 14-04-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

Mizuyaki, butler cum manager to retired JAV actress, Seiko, msg Seiko who were doing workout at gym. Telling her to get ready for session with Chong in afternoon.

She read the msg later and sent acknowledgement.

As time went by, Chong was in club lounge for afternoon tea,he receive msg reminding him of his session with Seiko

He was asked whether he wanted her to be in his room or her room

He specified that he wanted her to be in his room

1 hours later, he was in bathrobe, waiting for Seiko.

When Seiko (flanked by Kaoru , assigned butler of Chong and Mizuyaki, Seiko 's manager and snr butler) arrived and press doorbell

He opened the door and saw three ladies, who greeted him

Seiko, went inside and two butlers went to their respective stations.

(Mizuyaki, formerly mamasan in KTV lounge in Tokyo district,she had borrowed a lot of money to finance her lifetstyle. Debt collection agency had changed hands when distirct taken over by Mazuta . Those pretty young ladies under the records are made to work as soap land girls, naked waitresses, ... men were inducted to Mazuta as low level henchmen.
Mizuyaki, because of her experience was offered a job as senior butler training Japanese ladies , salary $3000 , $1000 deducted as debt repayment.)