Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Rx782 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman108 View Post
I was also conned before in Shanghai. I was out with a friend looking for thrilled in Shanghai and was approached by a guy and a lady on the road side offering gal service. We tot why not and hence followed them to a shop in a building. We were each lead to a room separately. A gal came in to my room and offered her service. I rejected her as she is not my cup of tea. But she do not want to leave and kept insisting me to stay a while longer. I was frustrated and so decided to force my way out. But soon a group of bouncers rushed in. At this stage, I noticed something not right. The guys insisted that we have to pay RMB$20K each for the room and services. I told them I hv not used the gal service so why should I pay. One of the men stepped out (I guess is their lead) and said that even if I din my Friend did. So $20K is a min to step out of this place. I told them we hv only $3K, they can take it if they want it. A few guys started pushing and punching us. At that time I not sure why I have the guts to go against the group of guys. I told them they want money just take all we have. More than that no way. Of course my action got me more hits. But at the end, they gave up and decided to take the $3K and let us go. I think they also dun want trouble. So guess we r lucky to escape with a number of hits. So warning to you guys... DUN FOLLOW anybody on the street when they offer u such services. A hard lesson learnt. And I think this is not the first time you heard this. A samster in this forum has told a similar story earlier. Unfortunately I met my trouble earlier before I read this. Wtf Loh....
I also encountered these guys before. They told me they will drive me there and after the fxxk, they will send me back. Like VIP Sia! And fxxking in their shop is so much cheaper then getting the girl to your room.
Lucky my big head overwrite my small head and did not take up their offer.