View Single Post
Old 27-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 16
mrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face OK foot reflexology

I just came back from this massage place. It is quite near A**ze wellness at maude rd. In fact it just opened weeks ago.

I guess its a good place to have a clean massage. The boss is a malaysian. But there are some PRC masseuers there.

My massuer is a malaysian. Not bad looking; quite pretty. MILF lovers might like la. One man's meat is another man's poison. I like her slim figure and quite porportionate. ( I not really a boobs lover, I love porportionate figures tho) She told me her name was JC and was in her mid 30s. Her massage is the relaxing type, those who like hard massages will not like it. But she knows where to pin point the right spots where I was tense. I was so relaxed and so i extended my session for another half hour. Quite shiok.

Never asked the GQ and actually I did ask about it, but she said she massage only. I asked if the others did it, she said she wasnt sure. (maybe la)

Anyway I overheard there was some ppl who applied to work there, and did mention she did HJ ( overheard, so I didnt see, was in my cubilce having a massage)

Heres my FR:

Name:JC
Figure:7/10
Boob:B
Massage: 8/10
HJ: no
FJ: no
damage: 38+19 (I initially booked 1 hr then i extend for another half hr)
RTM: yes I like good relaxing massages

PS: pls dun PM me about the contact, I dont have. Sorry ar I newbie; this my first time starting thread.