Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawke View Post
I was reluctant to share this but seeing how bad her business is I tot just share and see if it helps.

4 months ago I have the sudden urge for good massage And release. Kept for quite long. My usual not available and my time schedule constraint to explore more. Walk in to Yxxx Kxxxx and just try my luck. In my house neighbourhood. First time there, and walk in, I can sense they are also careful. Assign the room nearest to the door. Overall nice small place, dimly lit but overall not bad ambience. Cleanliness also ok. Usual space pod shower in room and wait for my masseur Lily. $58 for one hour.

Once come in, she wearing mask, but I like immediately because she is skinny and petite. Looks with mask on acceptable.

So went for usual massage. I’m a massage person and I like her massage. Skinny skinny but got strength and you know she put in effort to do a good job. Second thing, I like her sunshine personality, always smiling when talking and just can feel positive vibes.

Eventually pop GQ, ok this one maybe abit daunting to some, $100 for HJ and auto roam everywhere.

Seeing I like her so far, I took the plunge and try, the most never return again. The whole process was nice, nothing to shout about but nice. I think because of the personality there is good GFE there. When she took off mask, no shock no surprise your chinese gnd looks, not Chio but won’t reject kind. Overall I feel that with her, I’ve been taken care of by her.

Till now it’s my 6th visit and some old bird will know, it become visiting a friend/gf and something in between. Usually I stick to the same one for quite some time.

Lily mid 30s but look like 28-29
Looks: 7. I rate bee from J wellness 8.5/9 so you guys agar agar yourself.
A cup pretty flat but I like. Her whole Body all slim.
GFE : 10 for me
Massage: 8 a key factor for my return. I need and like good massage

I can only vouch for Lily, never try other and don’t intend to..
lol this ml cmi la. visited once and never went back. $150 to get hj from a cup? think use the money wipe my ass also more shiok