View Single Post
Old 25-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

FR on Michelle copied from Bro Stiff's thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorlauren View Post
hi bros, would like to share my humble FR on Michelle

went for Michelle's massage earlier in the day. was satisfied with the experience and she asked me to support her by writing an FR. pls dont zap/flame me as this my first time posting.

Michelle is a nice looking PRC lady in her 30s doing real authentic Thai massage, pleasant looking and chatty personality. NO FJ or BBBJ service provided ... but she is quite good at her body massage or what she calls "GFE massage". she says has many years of experience in massage and juagen and worked in Thailand before.

FR : called her to get the address , went down to her place, which is located at a convenient and centrally located area.

after stripping down, she started off with a good back massage (her strength was quite good so I asked her to be a little softer). she continued with the neck and rest of my body and I asked her to concentrate on my lower back due to the strain from sitting too long at work

after 30mins or so, she started rubbing her boobs on me and make my didi stand. after my didi stand, she asked me to turn around and she will start the juagen. it was a little painful at first but was still within my tolerance.

she rubbed my didi's head and then stretch and massage the veins. my experience after she did the juagen was that when had sex, I seemed to ejaculate with more power

her service is very good. asked me whether I want to cum or not and I did. after that she clean my ears, give me facial and scrub.

her room also smells very nice with aroma therapy and background music, quite relax

sorry if my FR / english is not good ... do up my points if u like it

Damage : $140 for 90 minutes, $30 tips (nice relaxing aircon room in a central location)

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=453877

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!