View Single Post
Old 27-07-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: What’s the wildest thing you have done?

Wildest thing i have done.... i dont knownif this is the wildest.
During my sec sch days. I went to my friends house to play games at thomson road where the old 2 storey house and shop were before they demolished.

His elder sister was at home that day and was about to get ready for her poly in the afternoon. While my friend was in his room playing his PC games and im at the living room playing sega. I saw his sister went to the kitchen to shower.
I wait till i heard the water sound then i walk to the kitchen to peek. That time was the zine door which i able to see her legs up to near knee level when i bent down and my head abld to go tru the opening. I saw her squating down washing her hair with her bare back facing me. I saw her full view of her naked back, butt and side of her B cup boobs. This got me so horny that i pcc while laying on the floor. I got some cums on my hand and i flicked some and landed on her back and slowly it flows down and dropped on the floor by the running water. Lucky she didnt notice the cum cause she was washing off the shampoo from her hair. From there i faster got up zipped back and wash my hands then go back to the living room to continue play game. Pretending nothing happen till my friend sister came out from the toilet, got her bag and said good bye to me before she left the house.

Thats was the most daring thing i ever done since young.