View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow China To Laos/Myanmar/Vietnam By Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Hear many story of MongLa...but unsure if for foreigner best to get passport chop from China side or travel through Burma side etc...

Anyways, one of the last cowboy towns around, and limited travellers there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I read that officially can only enter through Myanmar. However, the border fighting is still on, so immigration don't allow us to go mongla.
The only way in for foreigners these days is the unofficial route from Daluo Town, China.
Bro sohbuckkong's friend was so close to Mission Impossible Mongla but he backed out.
If you've been in China for a long time you'll know a lot of things can be settled by either money or good diplomatic skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
sohbuckkong,

Thats dangerous.

Why insist on entering Mongla?

Read online its a town where everything goes from prostitution to selling endangered animals and the massive gambling dens.

Is that really worth our time and risk entering Mongla?

Just a thought.
Bro matong36 when you reach that level it's not so much about cheap bonks or indulgence in vices.
It's about the adventure and authentic experience where you cannot get elsewhere.

You go down to any travel agency in Singapore and ask them the following.

Humsup Tony, "Arlo auntie I wan go Mongla in Myanmar. Gotch any tour packet for 2 or not? There veli shiok wan. I wan take peekcher with warlord army soldier holding AK47.

Sum more my China SIM kart boleh jalan there and also can use RMB leh."

Auntie, "WTF!???"

Thumbs up for sohbuckkong's report.