View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Sofia of Emmanuelle

Located at Area E. Been wanting to book Judy but was told that she has left despite seeing the numerous Ad Posts. Must be forgotten to remove from auto update.

Decided to try Sofia who is new.

FL is kinda tall at 160cm. Looks like a regular lady with very light makeup. Once we reach the bathroom, my heart sank. A cup instead of a B Cup. Maybe my hand are bigger so boobs aren't even "a handful". The only possible way that she is B Cup is that she is so 'model slim' that her upper bust is much more than her lower bust which has basically zero fat at all. And the lower bust measurement is consistent all the way to the hips. I reckon it is 29A 23 30.

Started of with light kisses and then BBBJ which she did try but too light to make any impact.

Not entirely shaved. Did 69 and caps on shortly and finished quickly. Used the phone throughout the break. Despite rinsing her mouth after 1st deed, her breath didn't smell appealing. Also didn't feel enough chemistry and I HJ for 2nd shot.

I don't agree that she wasn't a time watcher. She had a stopwatch running on one of her phones to remind her of the time used.

Highly doubt that I will rtf. Emmanuelle does have better imports at times. Maybe this is one which I do not have chemistry with.

Not for those looking out for busty or curvy FLs.