View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrghy View Post
Recently heard this story from my friend.

He was about to get married, then went to Taiwan for stag night. Over there, he met a girl who somehow reminded him of how fresh and fun a new relationship is. According to him, he felt like the new girl showed him what true love is, how his current fiancee not good enough, etc etc.

Long story short, he come back then change his mind, don't want to get married already. Instead, he spend all his time with the new girl, message her, send her presents, plan to visit her.

I think we as friends got nothing to say. We already jio him out for dinner, then spend damn long tell him he is retarded. But he refuse to listen, say the new girl is genuine.

I will update if they got happy conclusion to their story, but I got my doubt. From what he tell us, she is just another KTV girl there, and after reading this thread, I think my friend will have rude awaken soon.

SIGH
Oh man .... This situation don't look like KC ... More like GT ....