Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
rodding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I don't hate whores any more than I hate doctors, lawyers, architects, bricklayers, carpenters and what have you.

Whoring is simply one of the many professions for which there is worldwide demand.

However, the problem with many whoremongers is that they blur the lines between commercial sex and intimacy and that's what starts the downward spiral towards emotional turmoil.

All I'm trying to do is ensure that transactions with a whore and conducted at "arms length" despite the fact that sexual union takes place. Sexual intercourse and sexual intimacy are poles apart. A whore is simply a cunt for rent...nothing more... nothing less. Not any girl can do the job. A girl with the ability to have sex with strangers in exchange for money obviously lacks self respect and has low self esteem.. flaws that are simply not desirable in a wife. The majority of whores lead double lives and if they're willing to hide the truth from their family while they sell their bodies, they'll have no qualms with lying through their teeth when they enter into a relationship.

Treat a whore as you would treat any other professional or tradesperson you deal with and all will be well.
Fully ageed!
A whore is a whore by any other name.Treat them like one.
1)Fcuk
2)Pay
3)Fcuk off