View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa25 View Post
my fore skin always cover my penis head. when pull up skin, my naked penis head felt stinging pain when contact with hand or cloth. is this normal??
Bro... I am not a doctor but I have friends who experience the same sensation as you are now.

I encourage them to do do it more often (pulling the skin back and clean the dicky during shower).. Why you feel the pain is because of the inner foreskin is stiking hard to your dicky head. If you actually try to do it daily or clean your dicky head with clear water (by pulling the foreskin back) everytime after you pee, it will help.

I have many Muslim friends and they do encourage me to circumsize even though I am not a Muslim. To be very frank, its all about personal hygene..

Imagine you got a sudden encounter that a pretty gal who wants to Bbbj you but got turn off by the "smell" from your dicky... OMG!!

So, just do a little surgery and it goes a long way.. Forget about enhancing sexual performance after the ops..as it depends alot on individual..

My persoanl experience do however tell me that after curcumsision, my WLs, FBs and Gfs do like it as it looks "cleaner"..

Just my 2 cents worth..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene