View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
Was in batam over the weekend. usually go alone. my friends that goes with me prefers to chiong ktv & drink.
Usual spot i go is Alishan and got a regular cewek there.
price have increased and minimum charges is 1 juta for a room. cewek sitting 400k and if the girl agrees to go then its 1.5 juta.

*Alishan starts at 2pm now but only around 5 girls.

tried square this trip
small room 5-6 pax min 800k
medium room 8-10 pax min 1.2 juta
deluxe room 14-16 pax min 1.5 juta
vip room 18-20 pax min 2 juta
vvip room 30-40 pax min 3 juta

beer tower 584k
beer jug 292k
chivas 12 , black label & JD @1.48 juta
vsop 1.58 juta
cordon bleu 4.38 juta

cewek sitting 400k and if the PR agrees to go after 2am ... need nego lol ... rip off

the disco is just downstairs from ktv and have live band. heard its the to be seen area and not easy to pick up girls as they come with friends.

suggest for newbie chionging batam ktv to avoid square if your aim is bring cewek back. for pure fun its ok.

grand i hotel is another ktv that can tabo girl @1.5 juta if you arrived too late and want younger cewek.

have tried another ktv but forgot the name ... cheaper but forgetable as its mainly catered for locals.

*all 3 ktv are indon ceweks only
up u my bigger than 'cow car wheel' pts...lol.

thx 4 shareing gd info cos i aso din't knw alishan happy hour noon time got gerS inside...lol, xie xie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
Heard M1 ktv is also more expensive then Alishan but have yet to try. Any bro knows the damage range ?
Jus an approximate count, M1 & billiard such kind of KTV wise need 2 budget extra ard 25% more on the bill 4 the same thg u order in other KTVs.