View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 07:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about HIV

you need to know that there is always risk having unprotected sex with a stranger and many std can be asymptomatic...

the standard annual health check in sg wont cover all std... from what i know it only covers Syphilis .. you will need to inform the GP if u want a more comprehensive check ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kherro View Post
Hi, i had unprotected sex with a FL booked through those pimp advertising on sammy boy once. That was in nov last year and i had protected sex in Jan in BKK. I booked gals in BKK and the manager says her gals does checks every month. But isit the same for those that comes to SG? I haven had any syndromes so far, but gg to get my annual health check next mth and I believe they will do my blood test right?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here