Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

I checked the micro bikini store page and as luck would have it, I saw that my favorite Haru (this is a different Haru from the previous girl, from the delivery store) was back at work today after taking almost the entire week off. I reserved her !
When I opened the door she was really surprised to see me. Haru is different from some of the other girls I’ve met. She’s more professional and less willing to do more. The most I have ever had from her was to get her to remove her top after a few previous visits. That being said, she had “promised” me she would remove her micro panties as well on my next trip.
As we proceeded I asked her to remove her top and she was a bit uncomfortable but agreed. Apparently she remembered what she told me previously and said she’ll strip completely towards the end of the session only.
As she massaged my legs and I chatted with her, I told her about As*. She seemed surprised that my session with As* wasn’t a massage but more of a play session. Even more surprising she agreed to do the same and stripped off and we had a simple shower together before proceeding to the bed for cuddles.
She was actually quite obliging and it was a really nice session.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here